Good Afternoon, All! We hope you are keeping safe and warm on this very blustery day!
Just a few things from the SSC this week:
- GARAGE SALE next SATURDAY, APRIL 14th, 0800 – 1100 hrs at the LEGION!
We need your help and support.
- DONATIONS – Please bring in your "treasures" that you no longer need, and give them new life at the Garage Sale! If you would price those items ahead of time, that is a huge help! You can bring them in on Frday, April 13th from 5 – 7:30 pm
- HELP – We need people to help in three ways – Friday night with set up, Saturday morning with prep and sales, and Saturday at 11:30 with pack-up and transporting items to Value Village. In the event you intend to help at any of these times, please still sign up so we know that we have the help.
GARAGE SALE HELP – ALL SHIFTS – If you are able to help out in any way, please email Deb Settle and she will add your name to the list. mohawksscfundraising
- TAGGING AT THE END OF APRIL!
Our largest Semi-Annual Fundraiser! Below are the 6 shifts. The CO has instructed that all Cadets are required to do a minimum of 4 shifts. We still need Cadets to sign up, as only about half of the Squadron has made their commitment to their minimum shifts. We need to know asap which shifts are filled, so that we can make sure we have enough locations and drivers. The SSC has decided to reward the Cadets who do all 6 shifts…..details to follow! Please get your Cadets to sign up either online or at the Squadron on Tuesday night.
- THURSDAY, APRIL 26TH – 5PM-9PM*
- FRIDAY, APRIL 27TH – 5PM-9PM*
- SATURDAY, APRIL 28TH – 9AM-NOON,
- SATURDAY, APRIL 28TH – 1PM-5PM
- SUNDAY, APRIL 29TH – 9AM-NOON
- SUNDAY, APRIL 29TH – 1PM-5PM
*If you cannot get your Cadet to the Squadron until 6pm on Thursday or Friday, you must let us know and we will make arrangements to send them out then. Those who have signed up for 5pm will be expected to be at the Squadron for 5pm if they have not made arrangements.
- BINGO continues every Sunday! Please take time to sign up for your shifts! https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/508044dabad29a2fa7-bingo
Thank you for your continued support! We hope to make this Tagging event our largest ever!
Please make sure you come in and join us at Closing Parade (8:45 pm) the first night after Tagging for the BIG REVEAL of the amount we raised at both the Garage Sale and at TAGGING!
Enjoy your week!
Liz and the SSC