Welcome back Parents! We hope everyone had a great summer!
Please mark your calendars for the upcoming events:
1.EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION and WELCOME BACK BBQ on SEPTEMBER 4th 6:30PM – 8:30PM at the LEGION!
Please take advantage of this years reduced Early Bird Registration!
2. GARAGE SALE on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29th, 8AM – 11AM at the LEGION!
We need your help and support.
- DONATIONS – Please bring in your “treasures” that you no longer need, and give them new life at the Garage Sale! If you would price those items ahead of time, that is a huge help! You can bring them in on Friday, September 28th from 5 – 7:30 pm
- HELP – We need people to help in three ways – Friday night with set up, Saturday morning with prep and sales, and Saturday at 11:30 with pack-up and transporting items to Value Village. In the event you intend to help at any of these times, please still sign up so we know that we have the help.
GARAGE SALE HELP – ALL SHIFTS – If you are able to help out in any way, please email Deb Settle and she will add your name to the list.
3. TAGGING AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER!
Our largest Semi-Annual Fundraiser! Below are the 6 shifts. All cadets are expected to tag at least four sessions.
This is a MANDATORY event. All cadets must do at least 4 SHIFTS. Cadets who do all 6 shifts will be recognized!
Cadets will be outside in full uniform, paired in groups with an experienced cadet. So dress for the weather. Instructions and information will be provided when you arrive for your shift.
We are also looking for parents to volunteer as drivers. This take very little time out of your day as all we ask is that you drop a group of cadets off at their location and pick them up at the end of the day.
We are also looking for volunteers to assist in counting donations at the end of the day. The more volunteers we have the faster this goes.
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH – 5PM-9PM*
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH – 5PM-9PM*
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH – 9AM-NOON
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH – 1PM-5PM
- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH – 9AM-NOON
- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH – 1PM-5PM
*If you cannot get your Cadet to the Squadron until 6pm on Thursday or Friday, you must let us know and we will make arrangements to send them out then. Those who have signed up for 5pm will be expected to be at the Squadron for 5pm if they have not made arrangements.
4. BURLINGTON COMEDY NIGHT on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26TH at the LEGION!
Come and support our ANNUAL COMEDY NIGHT on Friday, October 26th! Bring your friends and neighbours and have a fun night out. Tickets are only $15 each and the event takes place at the Legion. Come and join us for a night of laughs!
We need volunteers to help out Sunday with Bingo! Please take time to sign up for some shifts!
Thank you for your continued support!